Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nak mati

I can truly say that I hate my fucking life now. God, please take me away. I just cant live in this world. I gave up of hurting so much. I cant live I cant live. Please take me. I cant live without my boyfriend, I cant live with my new-attitude bestfriends. I have nothing much to say. I just hate myself. I hate people around me. I fed up. I gave up. Bleeding hell, I cant stay if Im like this condition. I fucking hate myself. Please God. Just take me! Hm :-(

I love you, Aiman. No matter what, I still do love you till the end of my life, till the sky falls down. I just miss the old us. I love you and I just need you in my life, sake. I miss you :'(
No one could replace your place in my heart. I hope you'll be happy with your girl. Im happy for sure and I'll pray for your happiness with her. Thanks for everything, Aiman. Just so u know, I cant live without you. Its so hard to say goodbye to you because I cant stop thinking of you. Please forgive me, and please accept me as I am back. Im begging you from the top to the bottom. Im so sorry. I miss us!

No comments: